We strive to provide best quality of units in a market, and employ sophisticated Quality Control procedures. But well, it sometimes happens though, it’s active equipment after all. Something get’s broken, and especially for a fiber optical access equipment, that get’s used in some cases really rough conditions. But no worries, we will sort this out.
Below you will find more description on how & what, and why questions answered, but basically before you delve into the details we want you remember that:
- During a first year of warranty, we will cover shipping back of repaired goods to your country;
- During next years 2nd and 3d, we repair units, but you need cover shipping at both sides.
The above Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products sold by Fiberbit Technology, CO., LTD. Please contact us, if you have a product for a repair.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the equipment. Fiberbit Technology, CO., LTD shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Fiberbit Technology, CO., LTD representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from viruses or spyware, overclocking, or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your commercial invoice, shipment receipt or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service. Even the e-mail with conversations you did with us will be OK. We are at your side, but we need know when and how you purchased product.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- Fiberbit Technology, CO., LTD and its Authorized Service Center accepts no responsibility for any third party software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to Fiberbit Technology, CO., LTD.
- All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-Fiberbit Technology, CO., LTD software vendor’s term and conditions provided with the packages.
- This warranty does not cover any third party software or virus related problems.
- Fiberbit Technology, CO., LTD makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-MYCOMPANYNAME) software.
Now, what is the most possible faults that we see from equipment returned and what you can avoid?
- Equipment installed in not appropriate places, exposed to wet & even direct contact to water.
- Over voltage and not stable power mains
- Optical lasers with high distance used on very short distance – this can reduce lifetime of optical modules
- Indoor equipment installed semi-outdoors. Non-heated non-attended places.
- Vandal problems, physical damage of equipment.